The Classic Silver / Red 44 Hi trucks from Ace were designed for surf-inspired turns with an easy flow and a smooth grind. The hanger makes you think old-school, but nothing about how the 44 can grind rails or jump stairs is from the ’80s. Grab a pair today and find out what everyone wants to roll on.
• Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
• True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
• SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
• Patent pending rethreading axle nuts – no more damaged axle ends!
• Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
• Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
• Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
• Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
• Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.