Join us as Hiphub Seller to make people know that you are LEGIT!
Yes, hiphubmy.com only focused on Malaysia’s local streetwear brands. So, because of that, there are a few requirements you need to follow before you register your brand and product into this platform.
- The brand and product must be from Malaysia.
- The owner(s) of the brand must be local citizens.
- The company should register under the Companies Commission of Malaysia.
- The number of products to be sold must be 3 types/models and above.
*Disclaimer: There is no self-registration to align Hiphub’s objective.
Simply follow the steps below to begin your registration!
- All you need is to prepare your documentation for us to review. Below are the documents you need to prepare:
- 3 pages of SSM (Form A, D and Business Info),
- Bank Statement header that only shows bank information (for us to verify Bank account number and holder),
- and lastly, Identical Card for business owners/directors/shareholders.
- Once you have prepared these documents, kindly fill up the form below including uploading the documents that require.
- The process will take 1 to 3 working days. Once the process is done, we will provide your username and passwords for you to begin your journey as a seller in Hiphub!
- For you guys to know before being a Hiphub seller, there is some items will be restricted to sell in Hiphub:
- Products that not align* with streetwear industry. (* Subject to approval of Hiphub.)
- Product that illegal to the country, i.e weapon, narcotics, fake documents and etc.
- Illegal brands copyright.
- Products that require special license for selling, i.e, nicotine, alcohol, medications and etc.